Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Remember the rain that made your corn grow.

The title is a Haitian proverb that i chose for this first blog entry. This blog will focus on where my family originated: the Republic of Haiti. My name is Agnia and I'll be your blog master per say. My blog entries won't always be as structured as this one is so this is just a temporary set up. I am 100% Haitian by blood and American by birth. In this blog I will be tackling the issues of being American by place of birth, being American in other countries, music, entertainment, books, and funny differences between American culture and Haitian culture. Everything will be in good fun and hopefully I'll write about some things that you didn't know about. Hopefully. Since I've been raised in both of these unique cultures I have information that you can't find on the net, personal experience. I hope that these blogs will be light of nature and pretty informative at the same time.


Konpa Zin, CARIMI - Sé Pa Pou Date.mp3 - Zin

Happy reading,
A.P.


No comments: