Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Education for the sake of it all.

Sometimes its hard for me to picture myself living in a country that I've only ever visited. Its also hard for me to imagine not going to school day after day or having a computer at my disposal whenever I needed it whether it be for school or just to keep in contact with my friends. I can honestly say that one of the most important things for me is to get good grades this semester. I've never worked as hard as I have these past weeks at school. I find myself actually wanting to work and do well just for my self worth and I think that's a big improvement. My parents as most parents tried to stress as much as they could the value of a good education. Cheesy I know but it taught me a great lesson in life with them always pounding that one concept into my head. Now that I'm in college and on my own its easier to get into a relaxed state when it come to my school work.


Sitting in class is hard at times and it may be a bit boring at times. Sometimes I just have to make myself remember that some people don't have these opportunities. If you would like to learn more about education in Haiti this link will help. Education Maybe be its easier not to have to learn as much as we can while we can?

A.P.

No comments: